COLOUR PACIFIER - Round (Elves Red) 3-36mHEVEA
The iconic Hevea pacifier is a fantastic sustainable option and a great alternative to a traditional silicone/petroleum-based dummy as, due to its natural rubber composition, it puts no unnecessary pressure on our planet. Hevea pacifiers are completely plastic-free, pull-tested to the highest safety standards, and made without phthalates or heavy metals.
Hevea pacifiers are considerately designed to be soft and gentle on your baby’s face and have brand unique ventilation holes. The solid and ergonomically butterfly shape is thoughtfully designed to give your baby space for their nose and chin. Each pacifier has a silky-smooth touch and is gentle on baby’s face and teeth but is still resistant to chewing and biting.
These pacifiers are easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to their seamless designs. Safe by nature, beautiful by design. Always non-toxic, BPA free and phthalate free.
ROUND - The round shape is similar to the shape of most other bottle nipples. This shape is good for babies that are used to drinking from a bottle.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm
Once this natural rubber pacifier has reached the end of its lifespan, it can be easily composted and returned lovingly back to the earth!
Good for baby and good for the planet!